mercredi 31 août 2016

Naomi Plays Battlefield 1 Open Beta


We'll be playing the PC version, for those curious.

Naomi here, I'm actually not going to play because I'm terrible at it. However, our in-house viking king Kyle O'Connor will be joining me to scope it out. So hopefully when I actually play, I'll have learned a thing or two.

Just so you know, we're going to be livestreaming every Tuesday and Wednesday from 1PM - 3PM PT. We'll focus on new releases and DLC drops, but let us know in the comments what games you'd like to see!

We'll be answering questions live during the stream, so tweet @ign with #ignplayslive

You can see streams via:

Here's the schedule.

Streams run from 1PM - 3PM PT (4PM - 6PM ET / 8PM - 10PM GMT / Wed 7AM - 9AM AET)

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire