jeudi 30 juin 2016

Max Landis' Next Comic Revealed


Nothing is what it seems in Green Valley.

Image Comics is adding another title to its growing Skybound imprint, and the new book features quite the superstar creative team. Max Landis (Superman: American Alien) and Giuseppe Camuncoli (The Amazing Spider-Man) are teaming up for a new fantasy comic called Green Valley.

Image's official synopsis for the series reads, "A disgraced group of four knights, once close friends, are given one last shot at redemption: kill a wizard, and slay his dragons.  But there’s no such thing as wizards, dragons don’t exist, and nothing is as it seems in the town of Green Valley." If that sounds intriguing, check out a preview of the first issue below:

“Green Valley was an idea I had when I was a very little kid." Landis said in Image's press release. "As I got older, most of my ideas from when I was small sounded stupider and stupider. But Green Valley persisted in my mind, and grew. I'm glad to see it finally come to life so beautifully.”

Green Valley will be a nine-issue limited series, with the first chapter hitting stores on October 5.

Jesse is a mild-mannered writer for IGN. Allow him to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket by following @jschedeen on Twitter, or Kicksplode on MyIGN.

IGN Logo

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire