lundi 30 mai 2016

Deadpool: Stan Lee 'Mad' About Strip Club Cameo


The comic book legend also teased three forthcoming cameos.

Comic book legend Stan Lee recently discussed his cameo in Deadpool, joiking that he's "damn mad" about his strip club appearance in Fox's R-rated flick.

"I don't know if I should tell you the truth about that cameo. It will kill all your fun," Lee said in an interview at MegaCon (via The Hollywood Reporter). "I was not in the topless dancing place. I did that in a studio and then they put it into the movie, and I'm damn mad about that!"

He jokingly went on to say he "made them promise" that he'll actually be on location the next time.

Lee then teased several forthcoming cameos, noting he'll soon be traveling to the East Coast to film three cameos. "I've got to be there either next week or the week after, and I'm going to do three cameos for three different movies," he said. "Now, I don't know what the movies are. I don't know what the cameos are, but I know I'll damn well be there."

Which Stan Lee cameo is your favorite? Let us know in the comments and for more on Deadpool, check out IGN's review.

Alex Osborn is a freelance writer for IGN. You can follow him on Twitter.

IGN Logo

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire