mercredi 27 septembre 2017

Liam Neeson: I'm 'Unretired' From Action Movies


"I’m going to be doing action movies until they bury me in the ground."

Turns out Liam Neeson isn't ready to stop kicking butt on the big screen after all.

In March 2015, the Taken and Non-Stop star said he would likely retire from making action films within two years time. "If God spares me and I’m healthy,” Neeson responded when asked how much longer he could star in action films. “But after that, I’ll stop [the action] I think.”

“I’m in a very, career-wise, great place,” Neeson added in the 2015 chat with The Guardian. “The success of certainly the Taken films, Hollywood seems to see me in a different light. I get sent quite a few action-oriented scripts, which is great. I’m not knocking it. It’s very flattering. But there is a limit, of course.”

But speaking this week at a promotional event for his new drama, Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House, Neeson, 65, dismissed any notion of hanging up his guns.

“It’s not true, look at me! You’re talking in the past tense," Neeson told Variety. "I’m going to be doing action movies until they bury me in the ground. I’m unretired."

Mark Felt opens in New York and L.A. on September 29th. Neeson's other upcoming films include The Commuter, Hard Powder, and Widows.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire