mardi 30 mai 2017

Stranger Things Star Auditioned for Logan's X-23


Brown considers it her best audition.

Stranger Things' Millie Bobby Brown auditioned for the role of X-23/Laura in Logan.

Brown discussed her audition during an interview with Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld) as part of Variety's Actors on Actors series. The actress said she wasn't nervous reading for the role in front of Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold, so much so that Brown believes it's her best audition.

"I was like, 'It's going to be amazing, I'm going to really prepare,' and I sat in my room reading the lines," she said. "Honestly, for me, I felt so—I felt an actor, in the audition room, hitting Hugh Jackman, and James Mangold sitting right in front of me."

Despite ultimately losing the part to Dafne Keen, she praised Keen's performance as X-23. "She was incredible," Brown said. "It meant so much to me."

Brown will reprise her role as Eleven in the upcoming second season of Stranger Things, which premieres on Netflix this Halloween. Brown will also star in the upcoming Godzilla sequel, Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

Alex Gilyadov is a freelance writer for IGN. You can follow him on Twitter. 

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire