mercredi 31 mai 2017

34 Gorgeous, Awesome Warrior Wonder Woman Cosplay Shots


From epic cosplayer Meagan Marie.

The new Wonder Woman movie is just about to release, and to celebrate that, we thought we'd put the spotlight on one of the coolest Wonder Woman cosplays around.

Meagan Marie is a California-based cosplayer who has one incredibly cool 'Warrior' Wonder Woman cosplay - click right to see all the photos:

The photographers featured are Blue Dawn Studios, Joits Photography, Estrada Photography, Eurobeat Kasumi Photography, Darryl Pamplin, Elysiam Entertainment and Ljinto.

Regarding her unique take on Wonder Woman, Meagan Marie told IGN: "I collaborated with a talented artist named Tess Fowler, and she helped me bring my vision for Wonder Woman to life."

"To me, Diana was always a warrior first and foremost, and I wanted to capture her spirit in a design that was unique from any I’d seen at the time, but kept the iconic elements intact."

The costume took Meagan a couple of months to make, and cemented her passion for leatherworking.

For beginners who are looking to get into cosplay, Meagan suggests starting with research. She told IGN, "If you dig around properly, you can find a guide for every technique and material you could ever want to work with. When I first started cosplaying over a decade ago, I remember the thrill of finding a single craft foam armor tutorial online, so I feel it’s a fantastic time to be a cosplayer."

You can find Meagan on Facebook and Twitter.

Alanah Pearce is an editor at IGN, but she's a cosplayer, too! You can find her cosplays on Facebook.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire