lundi 15 juin 2015

The Batman Beyond Movie That Never Was


Earlier this week, I got a chance to speak with filmmaker Boaz Yakin (Remember the Titans) about his upcoming movie Max, and also asked him a few question about the live-action Batman Beyond movie -- a project he was briefly attached to direct before it died in development at Warner Bros. in the lead-up up to Batman Begins.

"I had just made Remember the Titans," he told me, "and my inclination is to always go off a trend: make an independent film after I make a studio film. I spoke to my agent, and he said, 'I think you need to do another studio movie before you do that.' I was just basically like, 'Well, if I'm going to do a studio movie, like, I want it to be Batman' -- which at the time I just meant, if I'm going to do a studio movie, I want it to be a big ol' thing."

Continue reading…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire