lundi 30 avril 2018

Walmart Has a Huge Selection of Exclusive Funko Collectibles on Sale


So many Funkos...

If you buy something through this post, IGN may get a share of the sale. For more, read our Terms of Use.

Funko is most well-known fo its Pop Vinyl figures but the company actually has tons of different products, including pins, buttons, and more. Right now Walmart is blowing the lid off its Funko vault and offering some pretty steep discounts.

You score free shipping from Walmart.com if you cram at least $35 worth of stuff into your cart, and believe me, it's surprisingly easy to do between all the Star Wars and other merch on sale now. Some of these items, like the Pop keychains, are less than $2 each.

On top of that, Walmart has a bunch of Walmart Funko exclusives on rollback right now, too. It's a lot. Brace yourself.

PopChain

These cute little keychains are maybe my favorite Funko product. I have a Scrooge McDuck one, because I really love Ducktales, and I have a Rick & Morty Rick one kicking around, too. I don't even have that many keys so I don't know why I have more than one keychain.

buttons

Pins and buttons are the best. I have... a lot. More than I could hope to wear on a single item of clothing. That's not to say I haven't tried, because I have, but then my jacket ended up weighing like 20 extra pounds and it wasn't fun. At all.

Figures, Both Small and Not-So-Small
Leia

Oh yes, here we are, the figures you know and love. These are a fantastic way to cover your space in the pop culture icons you love. Plus they're sized nicely, so you can fit about 100 on your desk before people start to worry if you're capable of getting anything done anymore.

Seth Macy is IGN's Tech and Commerce editor and has toys all over the damn place. Follow him on Twitter @sethmacy.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire